Интеллигентный торрент-трекер
canvas not supported
Нас вместе: 4 314 149

Gingerpig - 2 альбома (2011-2013) [FLAC|Lossless|image + .cue] <Hard Rock>

RSS
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Hard Rock (Lossless)
Автор Сообщение
gravegihar ®
Стаж: 2 года 6 мес.
Ratio: 25,088
82.73%
Gingerpig - 2 альбома (2011-2013)

Описание: Gingerpig (имбирная свинья) - голландская группа создана в 2009 году бывшим гитаристом Boudewijn Vincent Bonebakker (Gorefest) исполняют искренне олдскульный классический рок с ведущими ролями для Hammond органа и гитары, в лучших традициях хард рока 70-х !

Жанр: Hard Rock | Страна: Netherlands | | Продолжительность: 01:27:04 | Кодек: FLAC | Битрейт: Lossles | Тип рипа: image + .cue | Источник (релизер): cd

Описание: Gingerpig (имбирная свинья) - голландская группа создана в 2009 году бывшим гитаристом Boudewijn Vincent Bonebakker (Gorefest) исполняют искренне олдскульный классический рок с ведущими ролями для Hammond органа и гитары, в лучших традициях хард рока 70-х !

Треклист:
Список альбомов:
2011 - The Ways Of The Gingerpig
2013 - Hidden From View

Номер по каталогу: BURBCD 075
Наличие сканов: да, полные
Трeклист:
--------------------------

01. Indefinite Muddle Of Conspiracies (5:47)
02. Pipedream (3:53)
03. March Of The Gingerpig (3:02)
04. Dimlighted Heart (9:45)
05. Digging With Bare Hands (6:54)
06. Undefined Call (4:29)
07. Joe Cool (The Fool) (5:21)
08. Blind To Reason (5:34)
Прoдолжительность: 00:44:44

Номер по каталогу: MIG 01012 CD
Наличие сканов: да, полные
Трeклист:
--------------------------

01. Run (3:53)
02. Dangling Man (4:07)
03. Backlash (5:25)
04. A Touch (4:39)
05. Nothing (4:05)
06. Oceans (5:07)
07. Smile (5:29)
08. Pride (4:19)
09. Ugly Heart (6:17)
Прoдолжительность: 00:43:20

YouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTubeYouTube

Classic Rock band from The Netherlands, founded in 2009.

Gingerpig… It all started with a Hammond organ. And what is a Hammond organ without a band? So towards the end of 2008, Gorefest guitarist Boudewijn Bonebakker from Breda in the South of the Netherlands created Gingerpig. Not so much to justify the purchase of his Hammond, but to make rock as he believes it should be made. “I've come to a point where I want to make genuine music, without too many constraints. Not some product manufactured with Pro Tools to cater to a carefully selected target audience. I want to record music that is human, organic and genuine and I want to do it with a band. As it used to be done, really,” (Bonebakker)

It didn't take him long to write a whole spadeful of songs with very clear leanings toward the blues rock and hard rock masters of yore. But they were more than that. Much more. Nearly all his tracks venture into seventies funk, soul, jazz rock and even early symphonic rock in one way or another.

Putting the band together
When the time came to put together a new band, the first person Bonebakker got in touch with was drummer Ries Doms, quickly followed by bass player Sytse Roelevink. For his Hammond he turned to Jarno van Es, a pianist he had once seen maniacally working the keys in a smoke-filled local jazz den.

“I knew what sound I was looking for, so I needed a very specific type of musician for each instrument. For the drums I wanted one of those old-school, heart-and-soul, Zappa-style rufflers, for the bass I tended more towards the Who and for the keys I was looking for a Jon Lord or a Keith Emerson. But pretty soon a lot of soul was thrown into the mix.” (Bonebakker)[

They started intense rehearsals to flesh out the songs. After a brief series of performances, Doms decided to leave the band because he needed to focus on his other projects. Called in to replace him for a few gigs, jazz rock drummer and personal friend Maarten Poirters added such a range of possibilities to Gingerpig’s pallet that Bonebakker asked him to join the band.

Recording
Together with producer Pieter Kloos, Gingerpig recorded eight tracks at Eindhoven's legendary "The Void" studio. No Pro Tools, no antiseptic production. Everything is recorded live on tape.

“Think of the Allman Brothers, or the original Stones. Exactly like it was done in the early seventies. That’s why we just had to work with Pieter Kloos. Our ideas coincided almost 100%. Pieter stands for analogue recording, just like us. He is all about genuine sound. The whole CD was recorded live, except for the vocals. Not the easiest way to work, I can assure you, but one that has resulted in a pure and unadulterated sound experience.” (Bonebakker)
Release

facebook
allmusic
melodic-hardrock
discogs
suburban.nl
cdvpodarok
2015 - Ghost on the Highway

Поглощение/вытеснение
Только с согласия релизера

Bigbeer
[NNM-Club.name]_GINGERPIG.torrent
 Торрент: Золотая раздача  Зарегистрирован

Зарегистрируйтесь и скачайте торрент!
16 KB
Free Leech
Примагнититься
 Размер:   690 MB  (
 Рейтинг:    (Голосов: 9)
 Проверка:   Оформление проверено модератором 13 Июл 2017 12:04:38
Как cкачать  ·  Как раздать  ·  Правильно оформить  ·  Поднять ратио!  
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Торрент-трекер NNM-Club -> Rock, Alternative, Punk, Metal -> Hard Rock (Lossless) Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1