• Updated components
◦ Apache 2.2.32
◦ Nginx 1.13.2
◦ PHP 7.0.20 & 7.1.6
◦ phpMyAdmin 4.7.2
◦ phpLiteAdmin 220.127.116.11
◦ Imagick 2.4.3
◦ Igbinary 2.0.1 for PHP
◦ Removed components:
◦ SQLite Manager 1.2.4
• Dropbox Support for storing hosts data to and loading host data from Dropbox (document root and databases)
• Databases and/or tables can be mapped to hosts and can be automatically removed when a host is deleted.
• A page in the editors RealView can now be made "sticky": switching files in the editor will not change the page shown in RealView
• Optionally choose not to resolve aliases and links when choosing a document root folder, certificate, key and chain files
• Fixed a crash when Memcached was part of GroupStart and servers were set up to launch at system start
• X.509 extension Subject Alternative Name (SAN, subjectAltName) added to self-signed certificates
• Newer versions of MySQLWorkbench from Oracle will be correctly recognized.
• Improved blocked port detection
• If required network ports are blocked by non-MAMP software, you can let MAMP PRO find free ports on its own.
• Fixed a crash when selecting a certificate chain file
• MySQL Health Check to test if MySQL is running and accepting connections
• Assets folder will now only be created when needed.
• Columns in the hosts table can be reordered and hidden.
• Hosts table can be zoomed to avoid horizontal scrolling.
• Improved Host Overview with faster preview generation and direct access to more functions
• Scrappad data is preserved during application runs.
• Improved Apache & Nginx SSL and non-SSL configurations
• Improved server startups
• Internal changes to prepare for the next major "MAMP Viewer" release