ChronoSync 4.8.3 & ChronoAgent 1.8
macOS SoftwareРелиз состоялся:
ноябрь 2017Поддерживаемая ОС:
OS X 10.8 +Разработчик:
Econ Technologies, IncОфициальный сайт: ссылкаЯзык интерфейса:
Английский, Французский, Немецкий и др.Лечение:
не требуется (инсталлятор уже пролечен)Системные требования:• Intel, 64-bit processor
• OS X 10.8 или более новаяОписание:
ChronoSync - синхронизируем файлы и папки
ChronoSync представляет собой приложение для Mac, который может использоваться для синхронизации или резервного копирования файлов и папок. Позволяет сделать резервное копирование всей системы также, создав загрузочную резервную копию.
С ChronoSync можно синхронизировать или делать резервные копировании для большинства устройств и каталогов и все, что можно подключить к Mac, включая папки на вашем Mac, другие макинтоши, ПК или внешние накопители.
• полностью настраиваемая панель инструментов
• все настройки хранить в отдельных файлах, которые можно отредактировать в любое время
• синхронизация в двух направлениях
• составление правил для фильтрации файлов по различным признакам
• сравнение файлов перед синхронизацией
• запуск тестовой синхронизации для проверки результатов перед выполнением операции
• история синхронизации, которую можно распечатать или сохранить в файл
• автоматическая синхронизация по расписанию
• использование AppleScripts для автоматизации синхронизации.
This is a major maintenance release containing a handful
of notable enhancements and some bug fixes.
• Implemented the all-new 'False Mount' Readiness Test that checks to see if one of the targets is referencing a folder in the "/Volumes" folder.
• Eliminated the possibility that ChronoSync would ever create a phantom volume in the "/Volumes" folder because the OS lost connection to a server or local device but failed to return an error message to ChronoSync.
• Added logic to work around High Sierra bugs when renaming files on file servers as part of a Safe Copy or Archive Move operation.
• The Validator and sync engine now filter out some legacy Finder Flags when detecting attribute changes.
• Tweaked the IO throttling logic so that full throttle is restored after 10 seconds of system inactivity versus 30 in previous versions.
• Changed auto-update checks so they are not performed when syncs are running.
• Removed a bunch of unnecessary user interface updates when changing a target's volume.
• Invoking the ChronoSync Organizer or Preferences window will now terminate auto-quit, if we were invoked for scheduled synchronization.
• We now consistently produce data verification diagnostic output based on the DataVerificationAudit plist setting.
• Improved mirrored log file behavior by recreating mirrored log file if necessary to avoid situations where the mirrored log file may have been deleted while still posting messages to it.
• The ChronoSync Scheduler now tries to keep the system awake a little longer after triggering a task to run.
• Improved user-controlled diagnostics for the Scheduler and Validator.
Notable Bug Fixes:
• Changed how the ChronoSync Scheduler checks for missed jobs that could lead to erroneous triggering of sync jobs after a system wakes.
• Fixed a bug whereby 'Run Once' scheduled items would not always run on the minute they were intended but would launch one minute later.
• Fixed a bug whereby 'Run Once' scheduled items would repeatedly run after their first execution because they would not disable themselves.
• We now turn off left or right target triggers if they are enabled but the target volume is not suitable for a live-trigger scheduled item.
• Fixed a bug whereby adding a scheduled item from the Scheduled Task Manager window would fail if the first Sync Task document known to the program could not be found on disk.
• Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby marking mismatched entries would result in forced-conflicts if the task was configured as a mirror.
• Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby it could try to reference an object that doesn't exist, resulting in a crash.
• Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby a NULL Finder comment was considered different from an empty Finder comment.
• Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby, when NOT validating out-of-sync items, we failed to have the synchronizer refresh the attributes of each file pair. That could lead to an incorrect determination of whether or not the file-pair is considered out-of-sync.
• Fixed a bug whereby the Validator had no additional logic to deal with package mismatch scenarios. It was thus prone to reporting modification date differences when one target thought a folder was a package but the other didn't.
• Fixed a bug in the Validator whereby the 'Package Handling' setting of 'dissect' was not being taken into consideration when validating modification dates.
• Fixed a bug whereby translated resources for the Access Restrictions user interface were never merged in with the program.
• Fixed a localization bug whereby target descriptions were not being properly constructed in Japanese.
• Fixed a crashing bug introduced by a change to how Google Cloud returns metadata values. The change occurred somewhere around Nov. 1st, 2017.
• Fixed a bug whereby changing the connection method for a target between "Mounted Volumes" and "Mounted Volumes (Admin Access)" would revert to a "/Volumes" relative path on the boot drive.
• Fixed a bug whereby the "Confirmation Test" connection role was never being sent to a ChronoAgent when testing a connection.
• Fixed a bug that occurs when probing SFTP servers for their capabilities that could result in a failed connection.
• Fixed a bug whereby selecting a target identical to the previous one would not clear the "Configured on a different system" readiness warning.
• Fixed bug in preparing and updating the progress bar when performing a Sync Selection or Trial Sync Selection operation.
• Fixed a bug whereby disabling the summary sheet in a container task window would prevent the window from being closable.
• The Trial Sync Selector sheet window no longer crashes if the task is aborted behind its back (such as when targets become lost).
• Fixed a bug whereby resetting the sync history would not 'forget' certain values.
• Fixed a bug whereby evaluating rules was not thread safe resulting in possible problems during concurrent operations.
• Fixed a bug whereby a forced attribute sync on a folder would trick the pruning logic into pruning that folder if no child items were processed.
• Fixed a bug whereby file servers could fail to refresh their displayed state in the Analyze Panel after performing a sync, deletion or restore.
• Fixed a bug whereby trying to apply attributes to a folder that was really an alias to a folder (with resolve aliases enabled), would wipe out the alias.
• Fixed a bug whereby resetting the status of a force-sync'd file-pair would not refresh the file pair and thus not immediately show the correct status of the file pair.
• Implemented a workaround to a bug in the 'bless' utility whereby a bootable APFS volume might not appear when invoking Startup Manager (Option-Boot).
• Fixed a bug that affected the Bootable Backup assistant to ensure that if multiple volumes exist in an APFS container, only bootable volumes can be chosen as the source target.
• Fixed a bug whereby presenting the Termination Window (i.e. "There are scheduled syncs running, do you really want to quit?") would eventually cause the menubar to stop animating.
Most notable enhancement is the explicit support
for APFS volumes and volume operations.
• High Sierra compatible.
• Implemented multi-channel session protocol, introduced in ChronoSync v4.8.0, to better support concurrent operations.
• Added explicit support for APFS volumes and volume operations.
• We now display an alert if the user attempts to stop the agent while there are still active connections.
• We more efficiently compile and display ChronoAgent statistics in the ChronoAgent Monitor menu.
• We now display a system notification when a trial key has 7 days left, 1 day left, or has expired.
• The Installer now cleans up some outdated values from the preferences.
• Manual updated for v1.8.0.
• Fixed a bug whereby the ‘lastCrash’ value of the running summary was not being properly determined.
• Improved startup by adding logic to recover from slow network services startup.
• Fixed a potential problem by ensuring we always retrieve the password from preferences instead of using a cached version.
• Fixed a potential crashing bug in the installer & uninstaller that was due to us over-releasing the display-name string.
до 3-х первых скачавших